OUTSTANDING CHAPTER ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
(formerly Outstanding Chapter Contribution)
To recognize an HR professional from each affiliated chapter whose significant contributions advance the healthcare Human Resources profession. This exemplary HR leadership during 2005 warrants recognition from ASHHRA. The Society feels it is important and worthwhile to recognize an outstanding Chapter member who is not in the role of a chapter officer.
Any chapter member in good standing excluding any Chapter officer is eligible for this Award. The recipient is not required to be an ASHHRA member. The selection process will take place at the Chapter level and can be done through whatever method the Chapter leadership deems appropriate. Some examples might include a special committee, a general membership vote, an executive committee selection, etc. Only one award nomination per chapter will be allowed.
- Chapter develops a selection process (Selection Committee, Executive Committee, etc.)
- Chapter designee completes nomination form
- Chapter President signs or acknowledges support
- Complete nomination form
Mail or e-mail submission to: Regina Stoker, ASHHRA, One N. Franklin, Chicago, IL 60606
(email) firstname.lastname@example.org (Phone) 312/422-3725 (Fax) 312/422-4577
*NO SUBMISSION WILL BE CONSIDERED UNLESS ALL STEPS IN THE ABOVE PROCESS ARE FOLLOWED
ASHHRAs Membership and Chapter Services Committee will review all nominations and select award recipient based upon the following criteria:
- Local Chapter member or ASHHRA National member
- Demonstration of significant contribution as an HR Leader at the Chapter/Regional/National level
- Demonstration of significant contribution as an HR Leader in Chapter activities and/or special projects that advances the healthcare Human Resources profession.
Award recipient will receive the following recognition:
- Congratulatory letter from ASHHRA President with a copy to the award recipients CEO & immediate manager
- Recognition and award presented at the ASHHRA Annual Conference
- Recognition in the ASHHRA quarterly magazine, the HR Pulse
Please attach word processed narrative (maximum 1 page) supporting the nomination with evidence of significant nominee involvement in a leadership role in ASHHRA at the Chapter, Regional and/or National level OR significant nominee involvement in Chapter activities and/or special projects.
Outstanding Chapter Achievement downloadable form
Attn: Regina Stoker
One North Franklin Street, 31st Floor
Chicago, Illinois 60606